IB 234 Seminar on Biology of Amphibians and Reptiles (a.k.a. Herp Group) is a graduate-level seminar series based on current and recent herpetological research. We celebrated our 50th Anniversary in 2019! Each meeting typically begins with a review of recent publications followed by a presentation or led discussion by a participant or invited guest. Presentation of works in progress and research plans for comment is encouraged. Advanced undergraduates wishing to take the course for credit should ask before signing up; all are welcome to attend meetings.
- Can be taken as a 1 unit credit course (IB 234)
- Convenes every other Monday evening 6:30-7:30 pm during the academic semester
- Remains virtual this Spring!
- Sign up for our seminar email list for notices and meeting details (Click, then select “Apply to Join Group”)
- Contact Dr. Jim McGuire (email@example.com) for more information.