IB 234 Seminar on Biology of Amphibians and Reptiles (a.k.a. Herp Group) is a graduate-level seminar series based on current and recent herpetological research. We celebrated our 50th Anniversary in 2019! Each meeting typically begins with a review of recent publications followed by a presentation or led discussion by a participant or invited guest. Presentation of works in progress and research plans for comment is encouraged. Advanced undergraduates wishing to take the course for credit should ask before signing up; all are welcome to attend meetings.
- Can be taken as a 1 unit credit course (IB 234)
- Convenes every other Monday evening 6:30-7:30 pm during the academic semester
- To be virtual this Fall! Meets in Grinnell-Miller Library. Enter through the MVZ’s Main Office, 3101 Valley Life Sciences Building. The library is located in the rear of the Museum on the north side (follow the orange signs).
- Sign up for our seminar email list for notices (Click, then select “Apply to Join Group”)
- Contact Dr. Jim McGuire (email@example.com) for more information.